This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for NYRegistration.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone should decide to use the Services of NYRegistration.org.
To the extent we notify you of different or additional privacy policies or practices those additional terms shall govern such data collection and use.
- Directly from you through our website, through other websites operated by us or by third parties, and offline in connection with your use of the Services.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and us and any person interacting with you on behalf of NYRegistration.org.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
This website is not intended for users who are under 13 years of age. We do not solicit, collect, or maintain information from people we actually know are under 13 years old. If we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years old, we will use our best efforts to promptly remove that person’s information from our database.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process your order with the state DMV or to process your payment.
Cookies are files with small amount of data stored on your computer by a website you visit. Cookies often store your settings for a website, such as your preferred language or location. You may approve or deny cookie storage requests and/or delete stored cookies through your web browser.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Amend/correct any data we have about you.
- Request that we delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
*Standard text messaging rates apply.